My beloved readers :)
It's been a while since I wrote my last post. I really apologize for that.
Now it's my last week in LA. That's why I was busy with enjoying my time here, making the most of it.
I'm a little bit sad, but I'm more happy about all the good memories that were created during the last 7 weeks. In this post, I want to share 25 of all the beautiful moments with you.
1. Felt the sand under my feet. Walked barefoot. Soaked up the sun.
2. Beautiful sunsets that made me almost cry.
3. Redwine at the seaside at night.
4. Party in Hollywood.
5. Party in Vegas. Dancing in a pool. Joining a real bachelor party.
6. Laughed a lot. Acted silly, stupid and without regrets. As usual.
7. Surrounded myself with good people from America and all over the world. Made new friends.
8. Saw beautiful places that tourists usually don't get to see.
9. Photoshootings. Some at breathtaking places.
10. Tons of delicious food.
11. Tried new things. Made new experiences.
12. Rode bikes along the beach.
13. Long walks and hikes.
14. Saw new places. Explored the City.
15. Shopping. A lot of Shopping. One guy who recognized me (to my surprise) at Pacsun.
16. Got inspired by teachers, classmates, roommates, friends and random things.
17. Met old friends.
18. Broadened my mind with general knowledge and cultural aspects.
19. Wonderful views on the tops of hills.
20. Taught my Sushi skills successfully.
21. Shared my happiness - and weirdness - with people.
22. Rode the car through Hollywood at night while listening to gangstarap.
23. Travelled to San Diego and Santa Barbara. Almost ran out of gas in the middle of nowhere.
24. American people who let me participate in their lives.
25. The feeling of not being a Tourist but being part of the LA life.
To all the people who recognize themselves taking part of some of the situations mentioned above: I am grateful to have met you. Thank you for these memories. I hope to see you again! I'll see you in Czech Republic, Switzerland, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, Japan - and Germany of course! Everyone of you is very welcome to occupy my bed-couch :)
Watch out LA, I'll be back!
|Where is LA? It was so foggy that day!|